US Patent cover
1. Method and Apparatus for a Convertible Patient Bed
- Patent no: US 8,898,838 B1
- Abstract: A convertible patient bed is disclosed that includes: a middle section, a top section, and a bottom section, each section further includes a first lateral subsection and a second lateral subsection; a push-pull motor coupled to push the top section and to pull the bottom section to transform the patient bed into a chair, a sliding motor coupled to slide the said first lateral subsection and said second lateral subsection in and out of each of the middle section, top section, and bottom section respectively at a predetermined angle to change the width of the patient bed; and a motor coupled to an opening and a cover in the middle of the middle section to accommodate to the needs of a patient.
Method and Apparatus for a Convertible Patient Bed
2. Method and Apparatus for an Automatic Patient Lift
- Patent no: US 8,935,814 B1
- Abstract: A method and apparatus for lifting a patient is disclosed to include a base with wheels on the back side and casters on the front side; a pair of extendable legs extended or withdrawn from the frontal side of the base to maintain balance when lifting a patient; vertical masts connected to a three-prong hanger; three durable cables used with a sling assembly to lift the patient; a foldable chair provides temporary rest for the patient on the patient lift; and a control panel having a micro-controller for remotely controlling the patient lift.
Method and Apparatus for an Automatic Patient Lift
3. Patient transport apparatus for transport between a patient bed and a bathtub
- Patent no: US 9,248,065 B1
- Abstract: A patient transport apparatus for transport between a patient bed and a bathtub is disclosed that includes: a base with caster wheels, a double scissor truss, mounted on the base, retracted and extended vertically by the operation of a base crank handle, and a hoisting assembly positioned atop of a support frame member. The hoisting member further includes winch handles connected to a set of pulleys which are connected to cables and a fabric sling for supporting a patient. The hoisting assembly is configured to move along the support frame member by means of wheels installed on the bottom side of the frame member so that the fabric sling can reach out to the patient. A telescoping support pole, connected to the front of the support frame member, designed to freely rotated and to lean against either the bed or the bathtub in order to provide balance to the apparatus when transporting the patient from the bed to the bathtub and vice versa.
Patient transport apparatus for transport between a patient bed and a bathtub
4. Self-assisting robot and method for transferring a paraplegic user to and from a wheel chair
- Patent no: US 9,393,698 B1
- Abstract: A self-assisting robot for assisting a paraplegic user is disclosed which comprises a platform having a plurality of wheels, a robotic arm, an inclination sensor, operable to measure the inclination angle formed between said platform and a road in front thereof, a saddle configured to be adjusted up and down to fit the height of a user, a controller panel connected to said saddle, a processor operable to control the operations of the self-assisting robot, and a kneeling seat connected to and move with the robotic arm.
Self-assisting robot and method for transferring a paraplegic user to and from a wheel chair
5. Wetland roof technology for treating domestic wastewater
- Patent no: US 9,884,780 B2
- Abstract: A wetland roof system and method for treating domestic waste water is disclosed which comprises a container having three sections and a L/W ratio greater than 10, a gravel layer deposited at the bottom of the container at a first thickness, a crushed stone layer deposited directly on top of the gravel layer having a second thickness, a sand layer deposited directly on top of the crushed stone layer having a third thickness, a soil layer deposited directly on top of the sand layer having a fourth thickness, and a plant layer growing from said soil layer at a predetermined density.
Wetland roof technology for treating domestic wastewater
6. Method And Smart Air Conditioning System
- Application no: 15/482,802
- Abstract: A method and system for providing a specific temperature to a specific bed in a common room having a plurality of beds is disclosed that include: an air filtering module for cleaning the air in the common room, a primary air conditioning module for setting a common temperature, a plurality of secondary air conditioning modules for setting a specific temperature at each bed, a plurality of air circulating modules for creating a convection current of the specific temperature from underneath each bed, and a central processing unit (CPU) for setting specific temperatures of each bed in accordance with a mode selected from an auto mode, a manual mode, and a timing control mode.
Method And Smart Air Conditioning System
7. Convertible Bed/Wheelchair Apparatus
- Application no: 15/482,806
- Abstract: A convertible bed/wheelchair apparatus is disclosed to include a first support frame; a second support frame; a first mattress frame segment; a second mattress frame segment; and a third mattress frame segment movably connected to one another; a first motor, a third motor, and a fourth motor operable to cause the first mattress support segment to turn into a footrest, and the second mattress frame segment to move on top of second supporting frame, and the third mattress frame segment to be erected vertically to become a head rest section of a wheelchair.
Convertible Bed/Wheelchair Apparatus
8. BIoTower System and Process for Transforming Food Waste into Nutrients for Growing Organic Plants
- Application no: 15/482,797
- Abstract: An Internet of Things (IoT) BIoTower™ for recycling food wastes into nutrients and for growing organic plants is disclosed which includes a food waste disposable tower for receiving food wastes; a multi-leveled carousels connected to the food waste disposable tower, each containing soils infested with earthworms; and an Internet of Things (IoT) irrigation system designed to provide sustainability to the soils and the organic plants.
BIoTower System and Process for Transforming Food Waste into Nutrients for Growing Organic Plants