Call for professorship applications of Ton Duc Thang University in 2018
In order to maintain its excellence status in academic achievement and to prepare for the next phase of development, Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU) invites candidates to submit their applications for professorship. The new call for applications for the academic year 2018-2019 is now open.
- Candidates who hold a PhD degree, work full-time at TDTU and meet our requirements.
- TDTU considers 3 levels of professorship as follows: Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Full Professor in all areas, for both teaching track and research track.
3. Application: The application (in English only) must include the following documents:
- Application Form;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Personal Statement;
- Recommendation letters (if any);
- Evidence to prove that the candidates have met the qualified criteria for the current professorial positions.
Standards and procedure for professorial appointment and promotion can be found at TDTU Procedure and Standards.
4. Rights and responsibilities:
- Appointment and Promotion to TDTU professors carries with it the rights and responsibilities according to TDTU regulations.
- The responsibilities of the University professors include teaching, research, and service which are specified in their individual contracts and letters of appointment.
- The rights of the University professors include, but are not limited to, getting TDTU-funded scientific projects; working in a professional academic environment with high-standard facilities; receiving additional income, welfare, on campus accommodation, personal office, etc., according to TDTU regulations.
- The application must be submitted before 30/09/2018.
- Contact information: Department for Management of Science and Technology Development (DEMASTED), Ton Duc Thang University. Room A303, 19 Nguyen Huu Tho Street, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam;
- Telephone: +84 28 37 755 037; Email: email@example.com