Based on the vision from Ton Duc Thang University in developing scientific and research activities at the University, the Innovation and Entrepreneurship Research Group (shorted as IER) is the result of cooperation between Faculty of Business Administration of Ton Duc Thang University and a group of professional researchers from Feng Chia University, Taiwan.
2. Mission and vision
Mission: IER focuses on business innovation and entrepreneurial ventures and people. Members concentrate on entrepreneurship and innovation and how they manifest in the context of new markets, new products, and new business processes. Moreover, IER is also ambitious in supporting and advising the Vietnamese entrepreneurs with efficient solutions for their new business.
Vision: With the respect to Ton Duc Thang University’s vision of becoming a research university, IER aims to be the conduit to help members engage deeply with the entrepreneurial community and enhance the entrepreneurship spirit to the Vietnamese young generation.
3. Research topics
Industrial Service Flexibility vs. Regional Network Collaboration
4. Current members
Dr. Wen-Hsiang Lai
• Head of Innovation and Entrepreneurship Research Group, Ton Duc Thang University, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
• Full Professor, Graduate Institute of Management of Technology, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan
Areas of expertise: R&D Management, Project Management, Technology Management, Technology Commercialization
Dr. Pham Thi Minh Ly
• Member of Innovation and Entrepreneurship Research Group, Ton Duc Thang University, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
• Dean of Faculty of Business Administration, Ton Duc Thang University, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Areas of expertise: Marketing, Human Resource Management, International Economics
5. Former members (name, title, picture)
6. Publications (ISI or Scopus only)
7. Contact: Click here