SocialTech Research Group (SocialTech) is a research group funded by Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU) and belongs to Faculty of Business Administration (TDTU). This group is the result of cooperation between Faculty of Business Administration of Ton Duc Thang University and a group of professional researchers from National Central University, Taiwan.
2. Mission and vision
• Mission: Fast economic growth has intensified social problems such as pollutions, educational inequality and health care in Vietnam. As technology can enable better communication and collaboration, it is important for both the policy makers and the academia to understand how to apply technology innovations to tackle society.
• Vision: The research group aims to establish a bridge between National Central University (NCU) and Ton Duc Thang University for collaborative research on the topics of technology innovations and social problems. The group’s members will work together to conduct joint research and publish their results in good journals. They will also support both sides’ academic activities such as workshops, conferences, and projects.
3. Research topics
Internet of Things, e-Business, e-Learning, Data Analytics, Visual Analytics, Social Media Mining, Virtual Reality, Social Enterprise, Social Value, Sustainability
4. Current members
Dr. Chien-wen Shen
• Head of SocialTech Research Group, Ton Duc Thang University, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
• Associate Professor, Department of Business Administration, National Central University, Taiwan
Areas of expertise: Applications of Innovative Information Technology, Supply Chain Management, Decision Science
Dr. Pham Thi Minh Ly
• Member of SocialTech Research Group, Ton Duc Thang University, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
• Dean of Faculty of Business Administration, Ton Duc Thang University, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Areas of expertise: Marketing, Human Resource Management, International Economics
5. Former members (name, title, picture)
6. Publications (ISI or Scopus only)
7. Contact: Click here