Public Speaking "AI and AI in Other Scientific Research"
Ton Duc Thang University cordially invites respected lecturers, researchers, graduate students, and undergraduate students to attend the Public Speaking Program on the topic: "AI and AI in Other Scientific Research".
Time: 14:15 to 17:00, Wednesday, July 12, 2023.
Venue: Hall 10F, Ton Duc Thang University; 19 Nguyen Huu Tho Street, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City.
Speaker: Prof. Dr. Sc. Ho Tu Bao:
- Worked at the Institute of Information Technology, Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology (1979-1993, associate professor in 1991), Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (1993-2018, professor in 1998, honorary professor since 2018).
- He is currently the Director of the Data Science Laboratory at the Vietnam Institute for Advanced Study in Mathematics (VIASM) and the Scientific Director at the John von Neumann Institute of Vietnam National University - Ho Chi Minh City.
- Doing research, teaching, and applying Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning since 1979.
Content: In this program, the Speaker will discuss recent breakthroughs in AI and share how AI can contribute to research in various scientific fields.
- Lecturers, researchers, graduate students, and undergraduate students of Ton Duc Thang University.
- External guests are kindly requested to register with the Organizing Committee before 17:00 on July 11, 2023, for arrangements. Registration can be done via phone (028 37755037) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).