Được chấp nhận
2. Phuong T. Tran; A Survey on LDPC Codes for Cooperative Communications; Transactions on Networks and Communications (Journal Paper).
1. Luu Nguyen Nam Hai, Do Tam Hien ; Simplify models of the key elements in the frame further to an impact leading to the load of a column; Transactions of the VSB – Technical University of Ostrava, Civil Engineering Series (Journal Papera).
16. Duc-Hien Le; Linear Regression and Artificial Neural Networks for Modeling Compressive Strength of Soil-Based CLSMS; International Journal of Civil, Structural, Environmental and Infrastructure Engineering Research and Development, Vol. 5, pp. 25 – 34.
15. Cuong Dinh Tran, Tam Thanh Dao, Ve Song Vo, Thang Trung Nguyen; Economic Load Dispatch with Multiple Fuel Options and Valve Point Effect Using Cuckoo Search Algorithm with Different Distributions; International Journal of Hybrid Information Technology, Vol. 8, pp. 305 – 316.
14. Cuong Dinh Tran, Sang Dang Ho; Augmented Lagrange Hopfield Network for Economic Emission Load Dispatch Problem with Quadratic Fuel Cost Function; International Journal of Energy, Information and Communications, Vol. 6, pp. 37 – 44.
13. Dang Duc Trong, Cao Xuan Phuong; Ridge-Parameter Regularization to Deconvolution Problem with Unknown Error Distribution; Vietnam Journal of Mathematics, DOI: 10.1007/s10013-015-0119-1.
12. Hai Le The, Hoa Le Thanh, Tao Dong, Bao Quoc Ta, Nhut Tran-Minh, and Frank Karlsen; An Effective Passive Micromixer with Shifted Trapezoidal Blades Using Wide Reynolds Number Range; Chemical Engineering Research and Design, DOI:10.1016/j.cherd.2014.12.003, Vol 93, 1–11
11. Nam T.P. Le, Ahmad Shoja-Sani, Ehsan Roohi; Rarefied gas flow simulations of NACA 0012 airfoil and sharp 25–55-deg biconic subject to high order nonequilibrium boundary conditions in CFD; Aerospace Science and Technology, 274–288.
10. T. Nguyen-Thoi, P. Phung-Van, V. Ho-Huu, L. Le-Anh (2015); An edge-based smoothed finite element method (ES-FEM) for dynamic analyses of 2D fluid-solid interaction problems; KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering; Vol 19, Issue 3, 641-650.
9. Dinh Trung Hoa & Hiroyuki Osaka (2015); Inequalities for interpolation functions; Banach Journal of Mathematical Analysis, doi:10.15352/bjma/09-1-6, Vol. 9, No. 1, 67-74.
8. D. Kim, W. Wang, D. Li, J. Lee, W. Wu, and A. Tokuta; A joint optimization of data ferry trajectories and communication powers of ground sensors for long-term environmental monitoring< Journal of Combinatorial Optimization, DOI: 10.1007/s10878-015-9840-7.
7. T. Luo, Y. Zhu, W. Wu, Y. Xu, and D.Z. Du; Online makespan minimization in map reduce-like systems with complex reduce tasks; Optimization Letters, DOI: 10.1007/s11590-015-0902-7.
6. Tran Hoang Quang Minh; Recommendations for Main Stages Setting-up of Line Distance Relay Protection; International Journal of u- and e- Service, Science and Technology, Vol. 8, No.5, pp.147-156
5. Phuong T. Tran; A Survey on LDPC Codes for Cooperative Communications; Transactions on Networks and Communications, pp. 21.
4. Luu Nguyen Nam Hai, Do Tam Hien ; Simplify models of the key elements in the frame further to an impact leading to the load of a column; Transactions of the VSB – Technical University of Ostrava, Civil Engineering Series.
3. Nguyễn Thúy Lan Chi, Nguyễn Lưu Phương, Grace Yang, Pham Anh Duc; Characteristics of vegetation types in The Coc San Hydropower Plant Project Lao Cai Province; Tạp chí khoa học và ứng dụng, số 21, pp. 18–22.
2. Duc A. Pham, Quoi P. Le, Nga P. Le; Linking Benthic Macroinvertebrates and Physicochemical Variables for Water Quality Assessment in Lower Dongnai River System, Vietnam; International Journal of Environmental Science and Development, Vol. 6, pp. 88-92
1. Phan Dao, Nguyen Thuy Lan Chi; Global Climate Change and Solutions for Urban Sustainability of HCMC, Vietnam; GeoScience Engineering, Vol. 61, pp. 26 - 31.
13. Sang Dang Ho, Ve Song Vo, Toan Minh Le, Thang Trung Nguyen; Economic Emission Load Dispatch with Multiple Fuel Options Using Cuckoo Search Algorithm with Gaussian and Cauchy distributions; International Journal of Energy, Information and Communications, Vo. 5, pp. 39 – 54.
12. Hung Nguyen-Xuan, Chien Hoang Thai, Jeremy Bleyer, Phu Vinh Nguyen; Upper bound limit analysis of plates using a rotation-free isogeometric approach; Asia Pacific Journal on Computational Engineering, Vol. 1, doi:10.1186/s40540-014-0012-5.
11. Nguyen Huy Tuan, Tran Thanh Binh; A Regularization Method for the Elliptic Equation with Inhomogeneous Source; Hindawi publishing, Vol. 2014 (2014), Article ID 525636, pp. 1 – 9.
10. Nguyen Diep, Phan Van Tri; Existence and Uniqueness of Solutions to Set-valued Control Integro-differential Equations; Institute of Advanced Scientific Research, Vol. 6, Issue 2, pp. 58-81.
9. Tzung-Pei Hong, Yan-Liang Liou, Shyue-Liang Wang, Bay Vo; Feature selection and replacement by clustering attributes; Vietnam Journal of Computer Science, Vol. 1, pp. 47 – 55.
8. Thien-Trang Van, Bay Vo, Bac Le; IMSR_PreTree: an improved algorithm for mining sequential rules based on the prefix-tree; Vietnam Journal of Computer Science, Vol. 1, pp. 97 – 105.
7. Nguyen Thi Phuong Thao, Nguyen Trung Thang; Environmental economic load dispatch with quadratic fuel cost function using Cuckoo Search Algorithm; Journal of u- and e- Service, Science and Technology, Vol. 7, No. 2, pp. 199 – 210.
6. Dinh Hoang Bach, Matthew W. D, Zool H. Ismail; A radial basis function network approach to approximate the inverse kinematics of a Robotic system; International Journal of Modelling, Identification and Control; Vol. 21, No. 2, pp. 113 – 124.
5. Le Thi Huong Tra, Do Hong Tuan; Application of generalized sidelobe canceller and sparse array in relieving congestion in multi-beam CDMA systems; SERSC International Journal of Future Generation Communication and Networking, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 71 – 80.
4. Nguyen Huu Khanh Nhan; Implementation FPGA of public key cryptosystems based on finite state machines reconfiguration; International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology; Vol. 67 (2014), pp. 33 – 42 (Journal Paper).
3. Vu-H, Dong. S-Le and Phu. D-Nguyen (2014); On Random Set-Valued Functional Integro Differential Equations With The Second Type Hukuhara Derivative; Dynamics of Continuous, Discrete and Impulsive Systems Series A: Mathematical Analysis, Vol. 21, pp. 267-289.
2. Ho Vu, S. Sivasundaram; On the solution of set random dynamic equations on time scales; Nonlinear Studies, Vol. 21, No. 4, pp. 703-719<
1. Nguyen Trung Thang, Vo Ngoc Dieu; Augmented Lagrange Hopfield Network Based Method for Long-Term Hydrothermal Scheduling; GMSARN International Journal, pp. 61 - 66.
13. Van Huy Nguyen, Nguyen Huynh Tuong, Hua Phung Nguyen, Thanh Hien Nguyen; Single-machine scheduling with splitable jobs and availability constraints; REV Journal on Electronics and Communications, Vol. 3.
12. V. Tri Phan; The necessary and sufficient conditions of the sheaf optimization problem; Surveys in Mathematics and its Applications, Vol.8, pp. 137 – 144.
11. Tran Hoang Quang Minh, Nguyen Trung Thang; Criterion technical efficiency of line distance relay protection; International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, Vol. 59, pp. 123 – 130.
10. Ho Vu, Le Si Dong; Random – valued functional differential equations with the second tyoe hukuhara derivative; Differential Equations and applications, Vol. 5, pp. 501–518.
9. Nguyen Huy Tuan, Binh Thanh Tran, Hieu Van Nguyen, Le Duc Thang; An ill-posed elliptic problem of reconstructing the temperature from interior data; ROMAI JOURNAL, Vol. 9, pp. 159-173.
8. Nguyen Huy Tuan, Phan Van Tri, Le Duc Thang, Nguyen Van Hieu; Regularization and Holder type error estimates for an initial inverse heat problem with time dependent coefficient; Acta Universitatis Apulensis, Vol. 34 (2013), pp. 314-333.
7. Pham Dinh Long; Technology Institutions and Productivity: Vietnamese Manufacturing Evidence; Journal of International Business Research, Vol. 11, No.2, pp. 109-118.
6. Nguyen Trung Thang; Economic Emission Load Dispatch with Multiple Fuel Options Using Hopfield Lagrange Network; International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, Vol. 57, pp. 9-24.
5. Ngoc Bich Le, Huu Nghia Nguyen, Duy Anh Nguyen, Hoang Duy Vo; Study on Mechanical Adaptive Design, Construction and Control of Knee Continuous Passive Motion Machine; Journal of Automation and Control Engineering, Vol. 1, No.3, pp. 227-231.
4. Dinh Thuan Do; BER analysis of Semi-blind Channel Estimation in MIMO systems; International Journal of Future Generation Communication and Networking; Vol. 6, No.1, pp. 57-62.
3. Dinh Thuan Do; Analysis of Semi-blind Channel Estimation based on Second Order Statistics on MIMO; International Journal of Future Generation Communication and Networking, Vol.6, No.1, pp. 75-82.
2. Tran Trong Dao, Zelinka, I., Vo Hoang Duy; Use of Simulated Annealing for Adaptive Control System; International Journal of Energy Optimization and Engineering; Volume 2, Issue 3. 13 pages.
1. Le Thanh Quang, Nguyen Dinh Phu, Ngo Van Hoa, Ho Vu; On the maximal and minimal solutions for set integro-differential equations with feedback control; Nonlinear Studies, Vol.20, No.1, pp 39-56.
4. Tuan H. Nguyen, Tri V. Phan, H. Vu and Hoa V. Ngo; Determination temperature of a heat equation from the final value data; Surveys in Mathematics and its Applications, Volume 7, pp 15-25.
3. Thuy Van T. Duong, Dinh Que Tran, Cong Hung Tran; A Weighted Combination Similarity Measure for Mobility Patterns in Wireless Networks; International Journal of Computer Networks & Communications, Vol. 4, pp. 21 – 35.
2. Thuy Van T. Duong, Dinh Que Tran; An Effective Approach for Mobility Prediction in Wireless Network based on Temporal Weighted Mobility Rule; International Journal of Computer Science and Telecommunications, Vol. 3, pp. 29 – 36.
1. Cong Hung Tran, Thuy Van T. Duong, Dinh Que Tran; Future Location Prediction in Wireless Network Based on Spatiotemporal Data mining; Journal of Communication and Computer (JCC), Vol.9, pp. 473 – 480.
3. Le Vinh Danh; The Influence of Business Owner Ethics on the Vulnerability of Low-Income Labor Currently in Some Industrial Cities of Vietnam; Journal of Applied Business and Economics, vol. 12(6) 2011 (Inter.).
2. D. T. Do; Performance analysis of suboptimal spectrum sensing algorithm in cognitive networks; American Journal of Signal Processing, DOI: 10.5923/j.ajsp.20110101.03.
1. Nguyen Huu Khanh Nhan, Malinichev; Minimize logic synthesis FPGA - extraction and substitution problems; International Journal of Instrumentation and Control Systems, Vol. 1, pp. 1 – 7.
2. Phạm Anh Đức, Nguyễn Thị Mai Linh; New method of rapid assessment for water quality and health; Environmental Pollution, restoration and management (2010).
1. Phạm Anh Đức, Lê Phi Nga, Lê Phát Quới, Nguyễn Thị Mai Linh; Study on the water quality assessment using benthic macroinvertebrates for the lower Dongnai River biomonitoring; Environmental Pollution, restoration and management (2010).
1. Chanda Vongsombath, Pham And Duc, Nguyen Thi Mai Linh, Tatporn Kunpradid, Supatra Parnrong Davison, Yuwadee Peerapornpisal, Sok Khom, Meng Monyrak; Report on the 2006 biomonitoring survey of the lower Mekong River and selected tributaries; MRC Technical Paper No. 22 Mekong River Commission (07/2009).